It is necessary to measure and monitor electrical parameters and measure energy in AC side of tower base station such as state grid, diesel, air conditioner, lighting, power supply and so on. In DC side, it is necessary to monitor electrical parameters and measure energy such as base station communication device, battery and other devices working under -48V power supply. The data can be real-time uploaded by RS485.
1.Measurement: Multi circuits voltage, current, power, energy and other electrical parameters.
2.Communication: RS485 Modbus-RTU,NB or 4G
3.Certificate: With CE and IEC
4.Accuracy: 0.5s or 1
|Product Name||Product Image||Functions|
|AMC96N-4E3 Multi Circuits AC Energy Meter||● Installation: panel mounted|
● 4 circuits 3 phase or 12 circuits single phase AC input, external CTs,50/60HZ
● Measurement: voltage, current, energy and other parameters.
●Communication:RS485 Modbus RTU
|ADW210 Series Multi-Loop Power Meter||● Mearsure Up to 4 circuit 3 phase|
● Mearsure all electric parameters
● Split core open loop CTs
● External function module, such as MK(switching inputs and outputs), MTL(temperature measurement and leakage current measurement), AWT100(wireless communication)
|AMC16-DETT Base Station DC Energy Meter||● DC rated voltage: 1 channel: -48VDC|
● Accuracy:1%In≤I≤10%In error±2.5%; I>10%In error±2%
● LED display
● DIN 35 mm
|ADW350 Wireless Energy Meter||● DIN 35 mm|
● 3 circuits DC input or 1 circuit 3 phase AC input
● Measurement: voltage, current, power, energy and other parameters
● Communication: NB or 4G
|AHKC-E Hall sensor||Measurement|
AC, DC, pulse and other complex current
We will contact you within 24 hours.